5 Benefits of On Demand Storage: Save Space, Time, and MoneyWhether you are moving or are trying to reduce clutter in your home, finding adequate storage for your belongings is part of the process. Of the three main storage options— home storage, self-storage unit, or on-demand storage— the one that offers the most benefits is on-demand storage. If you’re looking to save space, save time, and save money, read on to discover the benefits on-demand storage can offer.
1. Reducing Clutter with On-Demand StoragePeople in urban centers are moving into increasingly smaller spaces, especially in cities with skyrocketing rental markets like San Francisco and Oakland. While there are many tricks for optimizing small spaces, clutter is bound to happen. If you’re looking for ways to reduce clutter, on-demand storage is a great option. Unlike home storage, an on-demand storage service will not take up extra space in your home. In fact, on-demand storage frees up your living space so you can enjoy a clutter-free home or make room for other things (like that cool ping pong table for your living room you’ve been wanting to own since college).
2. The Beauty of ConvenienceLove it or hate it, many of us are immersed in the hustle and bustle of daily life. This is especially true of city living, as anyone in San Francisco or Oakland can attest. The beauty of on-demand storage is that it acts as a valet storage service; your belongings will be picked up and delivered at your convenience. Both pickup and delivery are easy to schedule, and you can even get help with packing. Valet service isn’t just for cars. When it comes to storage, choose an on-demand storage service so you can kick back and let your life be just a little less busy.
3. On-Demand Storage Is AffordableThe best things in life are free, or at the very least they shouldn’t break your wallet. On-demand storage helps you save money in several ways. For starters, it’s typically a more affordable option than a self-storage unit or creating space for home storage. On-demand storage also allows you to keep your valuable belongings. Think of it this way, would you rather let go of an expensive item, most likely losing money on the sale or having to give it away for free, or pay a very small stipend to store it? Boxbee starting cost: $6.25/box. Getting to keep your grandmother’s precious heirloom and avoid being scorned by the family: Priceless.
4. Flex Your OptionsOne of the key benefits of on-demand storage is that the service offers you lots of flexibility and options. Want to start off with just one box a month? No problem. Want to go for the whole kit and caboodle? On-demand storage has you covered. You can increase or decrease your level of service at any time. You can also swap out your items that are being held in the on-demand storage boxes. That way when it’s time to swap out your spooky Halloween decorations for tinsel and Xmas trees, the switch will be effortless.
5. Protect Your BelongingsWe all want to keep our belongings safe, but storing them can sometimes be a challenge. A benefit of on-demand storage is that you can leave the packing, picking up, storage, and delivery to the storage experts instead of tackling it on your own. With a service like Boxbee, your belongings will always be properly and safely stored. Your items will be stored in a secure warehouse with 24/7 fire and burglar monitoring. The boxes are also zip-tied shut and stored in allocated racks ensuring that only you have access to the contents of your box. The added value of security makes on-demand storage the best bet for storing your things. You’ll get all the benefits of storage plus peace of mind. When it comes to storage, it doesn’t get much better than that.
Are you looking for storage options? Check out Boxbee’ Storage Option